Web designer tools on its own, are meaningless. Having said that, web designers are skilled in his or her own right. Indeed, Benjamin Franklin stated before that, the best investment is in the tools of one’s trade. However, even in that, professional web designers have to master their own tools. Additionally, web design companies have a treasure trove of web design tools. So, if you were to use some website design tools, which can feed your SEO objectives, what would they be? Let’s dive in.
The purpose of web designer tools
The first thing to remember, is that professional web design agencies have large scale budgets to subscribe to expensive web design tools and SEO software. On the positive side, they definitely achieve the results they plan for. On the negative side, if you’re wondering how much web designers charge, the answer is an arm and a leg if they have expensive software. But, that does not have to be the case. Most importantly, the purpose of web designing tools is to make the job easier, and to shorten the time to get the job done. Not forgetting, a great SEO software tool can provide deep, rich results with which you can fuel your web design and search engine optimization project. Therefore, we are providing this web designing tools list, so that you can fulfill your services in an efficient and effective way. In summary, when you hire a website designer there are small things you can do in order to make a big difference. It starts with the tools we use. Most importantly, using the best tools is vital in fulfilling your website design strategies.
- Graphic design tools for WordPress Web Designers
- The Best Web Designer Tools for Visualization
- Royalty Free Images for Web Designers
- Royalty Free Video for WordPress Website Designers
- Free Explainer Animated Video Software Tools for Web Designers
- eBook Tools for WordPress Website Developers
- Best Social Media Plugins and Tools Tools for WordPress Designers
- The Most Helpful WordPress Plugins and Tools to use while Building your new Website
- WordPress SEO Tools to use while Designing a new Website
- WordPress Plugins to help create your Evergreen SEO Content
2. Web Based Graphics Editor: Photopea is such a nifty online photo editor. Quick, easy and free. This graphic software tool will help you get your images looking sharp in minutes. Check it out on Google Workspace Marketplace.
3. Ultimate Graphic Design Tools: For the Photoshop fans, the infamous Adobe Creative Cloud family of design tools are yours for a subscription fee. An all-round king of the castle in the space for video, 3D, illustration, photo, UI and UX and of course social media designs. Pick up one of the subscription plans here.
4. Tool for Screenshots: For when you’re in the web design zone and plug and play mode. Sometimes, all you want is a quick screenshot of a webpage, landing page or article to paste into your content. Mozilla’s Easy Screenshot add-on is superb for that. Frequently, we find our web design Developers using screenshots for all at 4 out of 5 blog posts.
5. Design Tools for Social Media: We’re all for free or low-cost design tools to keep offering affordable web design packages to our Customers. Therefore, you should consider Pablo, which is a fun and easy way to get a quick flyer or image designed for your social media or to publish in your website. This free online photo editor is so helpful.
6. Easilly: Firstly, infographics is such a wonderful visual medium to use to communicate data, information or a story to your audience. To summarize, a pro subscription with Easilly will cost you $24 per year, which is relatively affordable.
7. Best Graphic Design Software for Charts: It must be remembered, that presenting data in a blog post or an optimized webpage, always adds value and looks good too. Why not try Chartblocks? Indeed, be sure to add this software to your web designer tools kit.
8. Tool for Screenshots: For when you’re in the web design zone and plug and play mode. Sometimes, all you want is a quick screenshot of a webpage, landing page or article to paste into your content. Mozilla’s Easy Screenshot add-on is superb for that.
9. Image Library: Is your Client not providing their own images for their website? Are they not providing a Shutterstock image budget? Surprisingly, there are great place to find professional-level images. Look no further than Pexels, the best free stock photos and videos shared by talented Creators.
10. Alternative Photo Library: In general, we all run out of image options for reports, web pages, blog post or ebooks. With this in mind, you should add Unsplash – Freely usable images to your web designer tools set.
11. Website Wireframing Tool: Whenever you have to do web design mock ups and layouts on the fly for a Client, use Just-in-Minds’ free wireframing tool. Packed with all the quick get-my-work-done features you’re looking for, you’ll be delighting your Clients with refreshingly colourful webpage design mock ups in minutes. No need for expensive monthly subscriptions.
12. UI and UX Web Design Prototyping Tool: Whenever Your User Interface and User Experience form the basis of your web designing success. Site Visitors expect you roll out the red carpet for them. With this in mind, you can use the Just In Mind Prototyping tool to build and design you UI and UX architecture.
13. Website Process Modeler: When building a complex new WordPress website with many moving parts, you need to keep the order and flow of things clear and concise. To clarify, you want to map out the process flow for your Customers (for eCommerce), or get them to the check out page as easily as possible. Given these points, we realized that business process engineering should be part of your web designer tools and skills set.
14. Free Vector Graphics Software: Use Vectr to create graphics for illustrations, cards, websites and so much more. A great free forever web design tool, which is so intuitive, your 5 year old can use it. Check out the User Guide for Vectr here.
15. Free Photo Editor: In short, as graphic and WordPress web designers we all needed to remove backgrounds, blur out unwanted symbols and resize images for that website homepage. For that, you can freely use Pixlr to create great artwork right in your browser.
16. Style Tiles: On the whole, ever needed to explain to your Client what was in your brain in terms of website layout and design? Well, StyleTiles does just that. You can get your Client to “see and agree” on the style and layout you’re proposing. Another instrument to add to your web designer tools kit.
18. Bootstrap: Essentially, you want the best design for your website. And as such, you need excellent layout and planning. Therefore, the guys from Twitter made Bootstrap available. Built by Nerds for Nerds, yet made for Everyone. Build your front-end framework faster and accelerate your web development.
19. Website Wireframes: By and large, most Website Developers thrive on wireframing and website architecture. On the other hand, other Designers jump right into designing the website, and fix as they go along. Wirefy sets you up for success. Web Design Teams can build intuitive, powerful wireframes, which streamlines their web development process.
20. Elegant Prototyping: Certainly, prototyping lays the foundation for the grand design reveal. In essence, preparing for mobile responsive pages and working on large scale website projects, commands decent planning. The InVision Studio provides you with free prototyping tools to get the job done.
21. Open Source Image Editor: A point often overlooked, is that when uploading images into your website, just a slight change can change the effect tremendously. GIMP, puts that power in your hands to effectively transform images into truly unique creations.
22. Mobile Prototypes: Worth mentioning, is that there are many prototyping mobile and web tools available, and they are all excellent in their own right. Fluid helps you to unlock your creativity and release the best designs out of your creative mind. As a matter of fact, prototyping should be part of your web designer tools and skills set.
23. Speed up your Images: Most importantly, resizing your web images adds to your website SEO value. Moreover, Google loves lightning fast images since Users will enjoy a great experience while clicking through your pages. Do your website (and your Clients’ website) a huge favour and resize your images with Compressio for optimal loading time.
24. Piktochart: Another point often overlooked, is that infographics and presentations actually keep website Visitors engaged. Moreover, boring content is boring content. Spice things up, by converting your content into a visual story.
25. Visualization Tool: With attention to content layout variety, this visualization tool, which Web Designers love, can help you. Infogr.am is marvelous. You can embed your newly designed infographic into a website and post on the Infogr.am website.
26. Timeline JS Tool: As has been noted, content presentation variations keeps your Audience engaged. As such, you can utilize this web tool to create a timeline visualization for your company, for your Client, or for an industry. Tell your story differently.
27. Visual.ly: In brief, most websites can be stale, boring and screams “me-too.” However, you can add high impact visual content through the innovation of Visual.ly. Think of presenting your content in a new refreshing way, by using adding this digital resource to you web designer tools kit.
28. Tableau: Up to the present time, most Site Visitors don’t care much about data. But, if you’re an earth green personality type and enjoy spreadsheets and data, you can spruce up your data. However, this non-web based tool, can take your boring data, and make your data visualization enviable.
29. For the Lovers of Data: Markedly, DataVisualization has provided a fantastic library of data visualization frameworks with which you can present your findings. Make things easily digestible for your Site Visitors.
30. Backgrounds: Access a world of background patterns you’ve never seen before over at Pattern Library. Moreover, your web designer tools set should always have a backgrounds and patterns repository.
31. PlaceIt: Firstly, your web designer tools and skills set should never be limited to just the basics. This cool web visualization tool let’s you place your website and logo branding in a variety of images and videos.
32. Design Studio: Design for mobile devices quickly and efficiently. Get the word out with Over Design Studio, now known as GoDaddy Studio.
33. Adobe Stock Photos: By and large, Adobe Free Stock Photos truly provide you image libraries with unique visuals.
34. Inkscape: Create illustrations for your social media or website using this design tool. As a website designer you can stretch the limits on conventional designs with this resource.
35. FigJam: Honestly, to fuel innovation and brainstorm your budding ideas, together with your Team is a remarkable thing. Although, this website tool is still in BETA mode it holds no punches.
36. Figma: By the same token, you and your Team can enjoy rapid collaboration. Additionally, design faster and increase project visibility to keep the ideas and innovation flowing. By the way, Figma and Figjam work together to make your projects awesome.
37. Design your Story: Truly, with social media marketing in hyper drive nowadays, we need all the tools we can find to speed up the process. To explain, we need to get from design to live in minutes. Thankfully, we have Crello, a free graphic design tool to literally speed things up.
38. New Business Name and Logo Generator: Arguably, sucking out a new business name out of thin air, is one of the most exciting and frustrating processes. However, if you use Namelix Business Name Generator, they will do the heavy lifting for you and present hundreds of options to you. Quite frankly, as WordPress web designers in Cape Town, we oftentimes assist local Clients to refine their business idea, and thus to arrive at a brand name.
39. Start your Logo with Graphic Springs: For the most part, as WordPress web designers oftentimes we don’t touch the logo creation process since it is provided by the Client (or their graphic designer). However, you can own that process as well by using Graphic Springs free logo maker.
40. Need to create a free logo in seconds?: Ordinarily, a talented graphic designer would present perhaps three options for a Client to decide on. Actually, now you can present 5 or even 10 logo options with FLD (Free Logo Maker). In brief, you can now take control of the colour schemes of the new website which flows from the logo.
41. Make your Logo: As has been noted, a striking logo on a website tells a thousand words. Therefore, LogoMakr is a game changer as the depth of the functions of the free platform gives you all you need. Create an amazing logo that captivates your audience.
42. Designimo: Notably, if you need to create logo options in minutes for presentation mock up purposes, Designimo is a great option. Alternatively, you can pay the upgrade fee if need be to download the high-res logo images for implementation across all your media. On the positive side, they’ve provided a video to explain how to use their platform.
43. The Hoth Logomaker: The Hoth is known to be all things SEO and content and so much more. However, you should try their nifty logo maker to get you moving ahead for your Clients. Check it out.
44. Startup: This bootstrap website design tool by Designmodo, is one of the quickest and easiest ways to get your first website up and running. Thankfully, this tool has been build by Designers and Developers, so it is loaded with features you use everyday.
45. MobileTest.me: By and large, mobile is here and if your website is not responsive to be viewed on most devices, your brand is in trouble. Reduce your bounce rates considerably by testing your website on all devices. Simply submit your url and see the results.
Need to find a local professional web designer?
See these helpful tips for finding and hiring the right website designer in South Africa >>
Royalty Free Images for Web Designers
46. Image Mothership: Quite frankly, EveryPixel is a fantastic stock image search engine. Access free and paid options if you’re needing something industry specific and unique.
47. Negative Space: Worth mentioning, this high resolution free stock photos are actually usable for your marketing and webpages.
48. Life of Pix: In general, this marvelous free stock photography library just keeps giving. To illustrate, you can literally scroll through endless nature, people or travel images to your liking.
49. Burst by Shopify: To say nothing of Shopify’s free images, would be a tragedy. Actually, now you can access unique images for your Clients’ website design projects.
50. Pixabay: Although, you are required to sign up, in return you get access to marvelous free and useful images. Ultimately, you can use this resource to not only spruce up your WordPress website with refreshing images, but you can boost your marketing visuals too.
51. Free Images: Coupled with amazing copy, images have a way to tell a thousand words. As a matter of fact, Freeimages make beautiful and amazing images for your website and social media posts.
52. Explosive Pics: Equally important, if you require an explosion of images for a new design project, look no further than Kaboompics. Quite frankly, you can build your own image repository per industry.
53. Beautiful Free Stock Images: In reality, we are always in need of fresh images. In other words, as WordPress website builders we are continually in search of refreshing images to lift the mood of our webpages. At heart, Stock Snap provides those extra options when you need it the most.
54. Photos by Everyone for Everyone: Notably, Flickr as an image hosting platform has so much to offer. Firstly, you can create your own profile to upload your stunning photos. Secondly, you can access thousands of images via the “commercial and modifications allowed” license.
56. Backgrounds: Access a world of background patterns you’ve never seen before over at Pattern Library.
57. DepositPhotos: How of often do you find an image database that offers royalty-free music in addition to images, vectors and videos? Thankfully, Deposit Photos provides these hassle-free images for your use. All you need to do is do a quick sign up, and thereafter you will have access to all the images. videos and music.
58. Pxhere CCO: A point often overlooked, is that the Google Advanced Image Search function can lift the image (excuse the pun) of your webpages. These free to use images can fuel your SEO content creation efforts.
59. Image Protection: To say nothing of, image protection is criminal. Use one of the web’s best image infringement platforms available. Try Infringement Report, and keep your own images your own.
60. Find your images online: Quite frankly, creating the perfect image for your website takes effort and can cost some money. Therefore, you want to protect your property. Check out TinEye, a reverse image search engine. You can locate where your images are and figure out a course of action to keep it your own.
61. Images by Creatives for Creatives: Most times, certain stock image libraries have similar (or the same) images available. Morguefile seems to have unique images for your all your design needs. A free to use license gives you freedom to go ahead and download all you need.
62. OpenPhoto: Although some of Open Photo’s image quality can be improved, when spend a bit of time searching, you will find a diamond in the rough. Having said that, you could unearth a gem of an image for one of your Clients who are operating in a niche market.
63. Death to Stock: As an illustration, to receive automated relevant images mailed to you on a monthly basis can help to build your image repository. To clarify, DTS offer marvelous non-stock images, which you can use under their content license.
64. Free Range Images: In general, Free Range Images offer unique images for commercial use. Moreover, the only requirement is that you register on their website. Thereafter, you will have access to fantastic images for your websites and social media profiles.
65. Exclusive Stock Images: Notably, Splitshire is known to have beautiful and exclusive stock images for commercial use. Furthermore, most times you may find the same image across multiple image libraries. But, with Splitshire you have exclusivity.
66. Food Images: All things considered, we all love and enjoy food. Are you busy writing a blog post about food or recipes, or building a new website for a restaurant? Without hesitation, you should check out Foodies Feed. Just one warning, all the images will make you hungry.
67. Moving Images (GIFS): As mentioned before, GIFS are fantastic to the point, punchy messages which you can use to lighten up a page with humor, wit or sarcasm. Actually, a GIF can deliver a message worth a million words. Therefore, skip through the chase and deliver with the all time favourite GIPHY.
Royalty Free Videos for Web Designers
68. Videos Galore: To be sure, as Website Designers we always check the license of each video or image. However, Videvo makes excellent HD and 4K free stock video available to Designers. Choose between Free and Premium according to your taste and budget.
69. Videezy: Frequently, as webmasters, free and modern stock videos are always high on the list for certain blog posts or webpages. On the other hand, you can use keyword specific footage in the search bar, and most of the videos are longer than a minute.
70. Free Videos: Another key video contributor, born out of Montreal, Canada, you should be using Life of Vids, period. Essentially, you can use up to ten downloads commercially, and if you want more just buy them a beer or give them a mention from your website. Fair game. So, access loops, clips and great videos to juice up your designs and media pages.
71. Endless Free Stock Videos: The most compelling evidence of a great free stock video provider, is how clear they communicate their licenses. Quite frankly, PikWizard is clear, safe for commercial use, royalty free, with no attribution needed.
72. Pond5: Surprisingly, Pond5 one of the largest media providing sites in the world. Get your creative juices flowing by accessing footage, music, 3D models, sound effects and amazing images.
73. Free Membership: Markedly, you can access unlimited stock videos, backgrounds, nature, overlays, urban shots and more through a free membership with Motion Array.
74. Big Stock Videos: Indeed, our eCommerce websites or One Pager sites and the like, requires fresh and inspirational videos to spice up the look and feel. Massive Stock offers a 7 day trial, whereby you can download 35 videos.
75. VidsPlay: Most importantly, VidsPlay is free of charge. Never pay royalties, while your website designs are spruced up with great videos.
76. Creative Videos: Firstly, Wave.Video is a video editor/creator. Thereafter, you can also access a limitless supply of stock video to fuel your creativity. Wow your Clients with amazing video content in their website development project.
77. Motion Backgrounds: Another key aspect while web designing, is that motion backgrounds and GIF’s adds another dimension to your website projects. Compared to general videos and images, MotionElements will give you the edge you need to design something different.
78. No Sign-Up Videos: In summary, Coverr Stock Video is phenomenal as they don’t require no sign-up, and no attribution needed. So, quickly find your next videos, before they change their minds.
79. Drone Footage: To point out, aerial drone footage can be amazing for your website properties. Essentially, MixKit Free Drone Footage could be the only aerial video provider you will need.
80. Beautiful Free Drone Stock Footage: In short, Vreel provides amazing free drone footage to beef up your blog posts. Expressly, Designers seldom use drone footage, but could be missing out on giving their site Users a different experience. Moreover, refreshing drone footage can give your WordPress web design project a wonderful lift.
81. Free Drone Clips: As an illustration, Mazwai plugs you into a barrage of free unique drone footage. Actually, you can find footage of beaches, people, cars, cities, natures and so much more.
82. Amazing 4k Footage: To be honest, almost all of the remarkable 4k free footage, which Dareful provides, are absolutely mesmerizing. Ultimately, if you need to juice up a landing page, be sure to visit Dareful, and say thanks with a link.
Free Explainer Animated Video Software for Designers
83. Explainer Videos: Generally speaking, explainer video creation can be quite costly because of the time and software subscription costs. However, with a bit of time and perseverance you can create fantastic Explainers with Visme with up to five free projects. Thereafter, choose your subscription as needed.
84. Easy to Use: For the most part, animating GIF’s are fun, creative and adds a new dynamic to your blog posts and webpages. Well, now you can create them with this nifty tool called GIFS. In short, point and click and get your animated clip, and unlock more features by paying a painless small fee.
85. GIFS and Videos: As has been noted, animated explainer videos, how-to videos and general fun-filled GIF motion pictures adds another element to your website. You can now wow your site Visitors and Clients by offering them capture action GIFS and videos by Gyazo.
86. Fast Screencasting: In the long run, as a web design company you want to be known for the design variations you offer your Clients. Well, now you can add Record It fast screencasts to your arsenal of attack. Now, you can quickly create a 5 second how-to animation or a 10 second explainer video.
87. Whiteboard Videos: Truthfully, as a design firm we are drawn to whiteboard video explainers and how-to animations. To explain, when using a whiteboard explainer, not only are you communicating your content in new way, but your Visitors enjoy the experience that much more. So, check out Video Scribe by Sparkol to create your first whiteboard. Have the watermark removed by paying a painless fee.
88. Animation Features Galore: Generally speaking, a free animation tool or graphic design tool usually has only the basic functions needed to complete a project. However, with the downloadable animation creation tool Synfig, you get so much power packed function in this free tool. Moreover, you can edit colours, shapes, sizes and much more per frame. Quite a nifty tool!
89. Out of the Box Animation Creations: All in all, Moovly is a fantastic video advertisement animation tool right of the box. Speaking plainly, take your creativity from 0 to a 100 with new animation video designs and skills. Drag, drop and animate in your web browser.
90. Slideshare Animations: At the present time, Slideshare offers so much for Users. However, you can now juice up your slideshares through Gif Deck.
91. Web Design Tool for Animation: Quite frankly, some Clients want animation included in their landing page or home webpage. Origami is a free tool that lets you slap together a beautiful animation to enhance and lift your website. Worth mentioning, is that you can prototype as well.
92. Animate through AI Brilliance: Another thing to remember about animation videos, is that transforming your text can add a leading edge to your content through video. Thankfully, you can now create animated videos through text with Raw Shorts. Finally, animation is so easy, even your Toddler could do it.
93. Free 3D with Loopsie: Worth mentioning, 3D has a place in web designing strategies. Consider this, imagine your static image “pops” in a 3 dimensional way. As a result, your web development agency will be the next best thing after sliced bread. Packaged as an IOS app or an Android App you can access 3D photos, stickers, filters and tools to jazz up your images.
94. Riveting Videos made in a Snap: Evidently, videos that are fun yet informative, modern yet tasteful, are loved by audiences. We’ve never clicked back or away while watching an elegantly designed fun filled video. Essentially, if you don’t mind a watermark Biteable is free forever.
95. DIY Animation: In summary, you can DIY your branded animation videos with Animoto, which also has a free forever option (with watermark). Sooner or later, your website will call for an animated explainer. To begin, use Animoto.
96. Adobe Spark Video Animation: From time to time, you need to bring variation to your videos on your website. In summary, upload your content, choose your theme, add text and music and finally download and push out to all your channels.
97. Pro Video Maker: Without delay, you should consider making your own professional looking video with InVideo. Quite honestly, you can get lost in all the templates you can use for your websites and social media channels.
98. Amazing Video Animation: Firstly, register and create an account with FlexClip. Secondly, take your marketing videos to a new dimension with all FlexClip’s tools. In fact, options abound in their promo videos, invitation videos or anniversary video creation tools. You can now master your video animation creation skills.
99. Blender: Ordinarily, you would fork out loads of cash to get a high end animation video for your website or your Client. Although, Blender is a higher grade animation video creation tool, it is marvelously functional. Moreover, choose from modeling, rendering and sculpting to name a few. Quite frankly, this free animation software is loaded with features!
100. Free Animation Software: First of all, gone are the days where you have to purchase a full software package to create animation videos for Clients. To summarize, Powtoon offers high quality free animation explainers for all your products and services. Start free and upgrade where necessary.
101. Drag and Drop Animations: Altogether, your website SEO content should include beautifully designed animation explainer videos. Having said that, you can sign up for a Lite Animatron profile. In so doing, you can create animations with voice overs, real life videos with animation and so much more. You can make the web a better place with your newly designed animated explainer videos.
eBook Creators for Web Designers and Developers
102. Canva eBook Creator: Firstly, as website builders our content must convert. Nothing helps our site Visitors as much like a free helpful eBook. Essentially, the marvelous Folks at Canva have provided an ebook creation tool to publish your brand story.
103. Simple eBooks: For the most part, the most simplest way to create an eBook is to use Google Docs. To explain, you simply have your draft document opened in Google Docs, and once completed select File, then save as ePub or PDF.
104. Entry Level eBook Creator: Oftentimes, your Client is on a very tight budget. Be that as it may, Microsoft Word is another eBook creation tool to quickly get your eBook published. However, you can upload your document to the free Amazon KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing) interface.
105. Free Formatting eBook Software: In Let’s face it, we all love eBooks. To illustrate, they’re colourful, informative and most times helpful. Thankfully, Draft to Digital takes your .doc or .docx manuscript and formats it for you. Additionally, you can use their distribution service as well if you want to start sell your eBooks.
106. Free eBook Creator Tool: Overall, your eBook must be engaging, delightfully helpful and most importantly, relevant. Therefore, with Visme, you can easily (and free of charge) create an amazing eBook for your business or for your Client. Choose from bright and colourful templates to get your new eBook designed.
107. Create Smart Documents for Everything: Organize all your work documents in one place. Ultimately, Bit.Ai is a super tool that covers your eBook and document needs from A to Z. On the positive side, their free version gives you most features you need out of the box to get going on your first eBook.
108. Make a Flipping eBook: In a word, some Folks like a book, a flipping book. As a result, the noble guys over at FlipHtml5 has made their flipping eBook software available to create your next digital book. Different strokes for different folks, and if a flip book is your thing, you can create it here.
109. Venngage: All things considered, eBooks repackages your content in a way that elevates and positions your brand to reach new audiences. Essentially, not only does Venngage offer eBook creation, but also infographic designs, presentations, roadmaps, banners and an endless list of fantastic graphics. Therefore, it is quite a one-stop shop for all your graphics.
110. Zoho Writer: For the most, as a website design consultant you will create various content options for your Clients. Thankfully, Zoho Writer gives you the option to collaborate with your Client and create an eBook for them. Another positive point, is that it is WordPress Integration ready, so nothing is lost. Essentially, when working to build a pillar page for your Client’s website, this is an excellent tool to use to collaborate.
111. Blurb eBooks: Notably, eBooks are an effective way to tell your story and present your expertise in a new way. Blurb offers eBook a once off conversion fee per project. As a bonus you can sell your piece on Blurb as well.
112. Designrr: Evidently, probably one of the favourites available, Designrr creates an eBook within 2 minutes. Notably, positioned as an advanced eBook creator software, Designrr is a must have in your eBook creation tool bag.In essence, you cannot have your web designer tools repository without Designrr. Quite frankly, when you hire a web designer to build your website, they should most definitely have this tool in their kit.
The Best Social Media Plugins for WordPress Designers
113. Revive Old Posts: First and foremost, as a WordPress Designers, we know that our social media signals are vitally important. As a matter of fact, our SEO strategies are enhanced through social. For this, Revive Old Posts gets your social media out the starting blocks in a bang. In essence, you can push out your content to your social channels directly from your WordPress website. Social proof is definitely part of your web design strategy, which feeds your SEO efforts.
114. Social Growth: Provided that you are active on your social media channels, Social Locker can help squeeze more social engagement out of your site Visitors. Quite frankly, for the small, painless fee of $27 you can drive and grow your social media traffic in a new way.
115. Social Warfare: For one thing, to pay a small annual fee in exchange for excellent and helpful plugin features, is worth every penny. This is to say, Social Warfare gives you the world of social for the annual fee of $29 for the pro single site license. Finally, you can boost your Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and so much more of your social handles.
116. One Stream Social Feed: To be sure, the Social Stream Plugin presents your social channels in fluid ways, all for only $39. Have your site Visitors click through to your social directly from your WordPress website. Moreover, they can watch your amazing YouTube videos directly in the feed.
117. Smash Balloon: Overall, feeding your Instagram, Twitter or Facebook into your homepage brings your social feed directly to your Visitors. Smash Balloon, also offer a Social Wall, whereby all your social media channels are presented in one harmonious flow.
118. Free Feed: By all means, Feed Them Social is a free plugin for your WordPress web presence. Having said that, your web designer tools repository should always have a social media part to it. Super easy to install, plug and play, you will be feeding your social media to your Visitors’ delight.
119. Social Spotlight (SpotlightWP): A point often overlooked, is that your Instagram Feed is rich in colour (and images), so why not present it to your Visitors. This free social media plugin for Instagram feeds does all the heavy lifting for you. Moreover, Instagram is not going anywhere anytime soon. Therefore, be sure to upgrade your web designer tools skills set with some Instagram social media marketing strategies.
120. Instagram Journal: Surely, if there were ways and means to present your Instagram feed in delightful new ways you would grab it. This Insta-Journal feed is just that, as it presents your feed in refreshing new ways for your Visitors to enjoy. For just $20, you should invest.
121. Facebook Commenting Plugin: Coupled with excellent content or blog posts, the Facebook commenting plugin can garner likes for your Facebook page and drive traffic. Simply insert the customized code in your comments section of your page, and then you’re done.
122. Jetpack Social: On the whole, Jetpack is a marvelous plugin, and one aspect of involves your social channels. Actually, with this social sharing function you get professional and classy looking sharing buttons for your website. Now you can spread your message across the web.
123. Social Photo Feed: In the final analysis, Instagram photos look stunning on its own on your profile. However, presenting those image tiles on your webpage gives your website another edge. Moreover, for an annual $50 premium, your Users gets a more holistic view of your amazing brand.
124. Intagrate It: Have you ever thought of converting your Instagram images into blog posts? Surprisingly, now you can easily do that in literally 3 steps with Intagrate Automatic Instagram Image Publishing for WordPress. Quite frankly, for $4.50 per month it is not much to generate more blog posts to your WordPress website.
125. Auto Publish Magic: With attention to managing your LinkedIn company page, you can automatically send your posts and pages to your profile. Therefore, you can now present your authoritative content to your LinkedIn audience. LinkedIn Autopublish for WordPress will get you ahead.
126. Visual Boards: Chiefly, keeping your Pinterest profile updated with fresh boards and helpful posts is oftentimes a challenge. Well, now you can send your blog post images directly to your boards from your WordPress site. Enter Pinterest Automatic, which will facilitate the entire process for your automatically.
127. RafflePress: Finally, a WordPress giveaway plugin that helps you grow your social media followers. Moreover, grow your email lists through viral giveaways and contests. Worth mentioning, you would have access to giveaway landing pages, viral sharing and viral giveaway templates to name a few. You could boost your brand in new ways.
The most helpful Plugins while building WordPress Sites
128. Thirsty Affiliates Link Manager: In as much as you want to help fellow Bloggers out there, you want to be able to make some money. Well, now you can cloak the link with this amazing plugin. Furthermore, it is free but also with premium plans available.
129. Receive Money: Quite honestly, as WordPress website developer we love moving fast, and getting that quick win. To receive credit card payments quickly and efficiently, we can use Buy Now Plus, which uses Stripe to facilitate. The plugin is free, but you a fee as you transact and receive payments. All fair and square.
130. Helpful Memberpress: Specifically, when it comes to growing your Membership business or Department, you need a fast processing tool. Memberpress by Caseproof is a wonderfully integrated WordPress plugin. Link your Memberpress with Mailchimp, Stripe, ConvertKit and Paypal to name a few. It does come at quite a premium, but very worth it.
131. Pretty Links by Blair Williams: To clarify, this is an advanced link cloaking and redirecting plugin for WordPress websites. Further to this, you can shrink and share links and push links to twitter. WordPress Developers have only been saying fantastically positive things about this plugin.
132. Easy Affiliate: Overall, with this plugin you can start and measure your online memberships to increase your traffic and sales. For the basic package of $99 per year you get a whole lot of plugin functionality.
133. Back Up: Most importantly, before you can say WordPress, you should say Back Up. Having said that, WordPress web Developers bank on back ups and for this you can use Duplicator by Snapcreek. Quite honestly, our Team uses Duplicator all the time and it is so easy to install and use.
134. Modula Image Gallery: With attention to the WordPress Image Gallery, some Designers find it limiting. Therefore, Modula Plugin (for non-technical People) can help you a great deal. In less than 3 clicks you will have a stunning image gallery.
135. Download Monitor: Thankfully, now you can track and measure how many downloads your eBook received. However, if your website is getting insane traffic to your eBook download landing pages, then consider this plugin.
136. Strong Testimonials: Surely, we exist because of our Customers. Without them, do we have actually have a business? Well, show off your Customers delight and happiness in your products and services with this plugin.
137. Kali Forms: Firstly, wowing your site Visitors with a stunning landing page is great. But, capturing the lead is first prize. This plug and play form builder with conditional logic does the heavy lifting for you. Essentially, you can funnel your leads into your sales bucket.
138. Hubspot WordPress Plugin: Turn Visitors into leads, manage your analytics and integrate with your favourite tools. This WordPress plugin fuels your growth you’ve been planning for. In summary, adding this plugin to your web designer tools kit, will immediately streamline your marketing strategy.
139. Instagram Journal: Surely, if there were ways and means to present your Instagram feed in delightful new ways you would grab it. This Insta-Journal feed is just that, as it presents your feed in refreshing new ways for your Visitors to enjoy. For just $20, you should invest.
140. Facebook Commenting Plugin: Coupled with excellent content or blog posts, the Facebook commenting plugin can garner likes for your Facebook page and drive traffic. Simply insert the customized code in your comments section of your page, and then you’re done.
141. Jetpack Social: On the whole, Jetpack is a marvelous plugin, and one aspect of involves your social channels. Actually, with this social sharing function you get professional and classy looking sharing buttons for your website. Now you can spread your message across the web.
142. Social Photo Feed: In the final analysis, Instagram photos look stunning on its own on your profile. However, presenting those image tiles on your webpage gives your website another edge. Moreover, for an annual $50 premium, your Users gets a more holistic view of your amazing brand. Definitely, this is one for your web designer tools kit.
143. Intagrate It: Have you ever thought of converting your Instagram images into blog posts? Surprisingly, now you can easily do that in literally 3 steps with Intagrate Automatic Instagram Image Publishing for WordPress. Quite frankly, for $4.50 per month it is not much to generate more blog posts to your WordPress website.
144. Auto Publish Magic: With attention to managing your LinkedIn company page, you can automatically send your posts and pages to your profile. Therefore, you can now present your authoritative content to your LinkedIn audience. LinkedIn Autopublish for WordPress will get you ahead.
Web Designer Tools for Marketing
145. Get the Word Out: Ultimately, we all love Podcasts, as they are informative, helpful and refreshing at time. Use Podsite to setup up a site for your podcasts, and publish each episode of your podcast automatically.
146. Sales Conversions: Expressly, we want clicks to convert to Customers. Leadpages is a sales website and funnel builder for Entrepreneurs. To explain, you can generate leads, follow up and sell products to name a few functions. Finally, you can beef up your web designer tools and skills set with Leadpages in your arsenal.
147. Google Web Designer: All things considered, Google’s flexible web designer platform is flexible and functional. Alongside many features, you can have motion graphics that can run on any device. Use this tool to promote a specific product or service, or create a landing page for your eBooks.
148. Intentional Blogging: Ordinarily, blogging is painful when you don’t have a content plan. Editorial Calendar helps you plan, be intentional and build trust with your subscribers. As the saying goes, “if you fail to plan, you plan to fail.”
149. Rich Snippets: Truly, rich snippets has the ability to boost certain content pieces, which you want your Visitors to access. Moreover, from an SEO point of view it is fantastic. As an illustration, you can use the no coding required WP Review WordPress plugin to get your snippets features on the search engines. Additionally, get your pages and posts reviewed.
150. Ninja Popups: In the final analysis, we not only want a steady increase of web traffic, but we want conversions, sales and revenue as well. Thankfully, there is a tool to help you to capture leads and market to them and funnel them to a conversion. Ninja Popups by Arscode (**giggle) has over fantastic templates and now animations too. Hook your site Visitors with amazing popups.
151. VCita Lead Generation: Generally speaking, we cannot see who is actually visiting our website, what they’re searching for and whether their problem as been solved after visiting our site. Although, through analytics we can get a basic understanding where they’re coming from, and what they’re clicking. Be that as it may, we can however become more acquainted through obtaining their details through lead generation. Thereafter, we can continually assist them, and convert them to repeat Customers.
152. MailChimp email Marketing: In brief, possibly the leaders in all things email marketing including landing pages. Get setup in a minutes and get those leads coming in.
153. WP Subscribe Pro: Essentially, all website coders, developers and designers want each site Visitor to spend time on their websites. More than that, they want that Visitor to convert to a paying Customer. Whether this week, next month or next year, they must convert. WP Subscribe gets you ready and set out the box to hook your Visitors, and welcome to your business family.
154. VCita email Campaigns: Surely, you’ve tried multiple email marketing options out there. Ultimately, we all want to master our email marketing. CVita does all the heavy lifting, as you can create your email marketing design in less than 5 minutes.
155. Kali Forms: Firstly, wowing your site Visitors with a stunning landing page is great. But, capturing the lead is first prize. This plug and play form builder with conditional logic does the heavy lifting for you. Essentially, you can funnel your leads into your sales bucket.
156. Hubspot WordPress Plugin: Turn Visitors into leads, manage your analytics and integrate with your favourite tools. This WordPress plugin fuels your growth you’ve been planning for.
157. Instagram Journal: Surely, if there were ways and means to present your Instagram feed in delightful new ways you would grab it. This Insta-Journal feed is just that, as it presents your feed in refreshing new ways for your Visitors to enjoy. For just $20, you should invest.
158. Facebook Commenting Plugin: Coupled with excellent content or blog posts, the Facebook commenting plugin can garner likes for your Facebook page and drive traffic. Simply insert the customized code in your comments section of your page, and then you’re done.
159. Jetpack Social: On the whole, Jetpack is a marvelous plugin, and one aspect of involves your social channels. Actually, with this social sharing function you get professional and classy looking sharing buttons for your website. Now you can spread your message across the web.
160. Social Photo Feed: In the final analysis, Instagram photos look stunning on its own on your profile. However, presenting those image tiles on your webpage gives your website another edge. Moreover, for an annual $50 premium, your Users gets a more holistic view of your amazing brand.
161. Intagrate It: Have you ever thought of converting your Instagram images into blog posts? Surprisingly, now you can easily do that in literally 3 steps with Intagrate Automatic Instagram Image Publishing for WordPress. Quite frankly, for $4.50 per month it is not much to generate more blog posts to your WordPress website.
162. Auto Publish Magic: With attention to managing your LinkedIn company page, you can automatically send your posts and pages to your profile. Therefore, you can now present your authoritative content to your LinkedIn audience. LinkedIn Autopublish for WordPress will get you ahead.
163. Grow your email Lists: Indeed, marketing budgets for some brands are strained due to various reasons. Therefore, Optinly helps you build smart popups to engage your Visitors on a budget (or no budget). Drive sales and conversions with this amazing lead generation tool.
164. One Signal: On the positive side, web and mobile push notifications provides further options and recommended content to our Visitors. Surprisingly, One Signal runs off less than 10 lines of code making is lightning fast. Go ahead, engage your Customers.
SEO Website Designer Tools to use while Building a New Website
165. Link Patrol: As an illustration, when we link out to sites that we like, or site which our Clients like, they may actually be spammy. By all means, Link Patrol will clean up your links, and your website. Avoid hosting spam links on your site. Check out the explainer video here.
166. All things SEO: Notably, the brand Yoast is synonymous with all things SEO. Evidently, the SEO plugin has approximately five million active installations. Start out with the free version, and upgrade to access supercharged features to get your website technically sound.
167. Monitor your Google Rankings: Truly, as website developers and designers we need to keep an eye on our rankings. Whether we decrease or increase in rankings. Rankie is a brilliant plugin as you will be able to monitor your rankings from within your WordPress dashboard. Starting at $21, you get so much packed in right out of the box.
168. Easy WordPress SEO: In as much as SEO is time consuming, there are always ways to do it easier and smarter. RankMath is known as the swiss army knife of the WordPress SEO. Available and starting on a limited free download, you can access more features through a paid version.
169. Real SEO Results: As has been noted, as SEO Consultants we love seeing measurable results for our Client’s website. SEO Pressor for WordPress gives you the upper hand for all things SEO. From word count, readability and keyword density you can boost your pages with this insights.
170. Rich Snippets: Truly, rich snippets has the ability to boost certain content pieces, which you want your Visitors to access. Moreover, from an SEO point of view it is fantastic. As an illustration, you can use the no coding required WP Review WordPress plugin to get your snippets features on the search engines. Additionally, get your pages and posts reviewed.
171. WordPress Keyword Tool: By all means, as SEO Web Designers we always need our websites to be relevant. With this keyword tool, you can plugin keywords from within your WordPress dashboard. To clarify, you can monitor keyword density, scroll through keyword lists and in-time suggestions.
172. Squirrly Pro: On the whole, there are many SEO tools available. However, Squirrly’s tagline is “The last SEO tool you will ever need.” For one, I can believe that, as they packed in so much features. This plugin is heaven for your SEO web designer tools kit.
173. Monster Insights: Thankfully, now you can track and measure how many downloads your eBook received. However, if your website is getting insane traffic to your eBook download landing pages, then consider this plugin.
174. AIOSEO: Indeed, this All in One SEO plugin has so much features packed in, you will be supercharging your website for search engine rankings. Surprisingly, in this plugin you will find local SEO, video SEO and auditing functionalities. For only $49 you will access SEO expert level functions for your Clients. This plugin will form part of your helpful WordPress SEO Web Designer Tools kit.
175. Site Kit: Firstly, Google’s Official WordPress Plugin is the next best thing after sliced bread. Secondly, you get the luxury of viewing and analyzing your Google search console, Google Analytics and your Page Speeds Insights. Thankfully, you can access all these features from within your WordPress dashboard.
176. WP Super Cache: In the final analysis, slow loading webpages affect your website SEO. Therefore, WP Super Cache by Automattic created this plugin, which converts your heavy weight PHP scripts to light weight html. In so doing, your page loads lightning fast, giving your Users a wonderful experience.
177. Internal Link Juicer: Ordinarily, while designing blog posts or webpages and writing content, you would manually have to link to your other relevant pages and posts. However, with the Link Juicer will improve your on page SEO by prompting you link to other relevant content on your website. Watch the explainer video here.
178. WP Rocket: Definitely, a game changer for webmasters, we’ve been a fan of WP Rocket for years now. Quick and easy to install, you can find superior WordPress performance in this plugin. With WP Rocket, one second less (and more) in page load time can give your website a whole lot more Visitors and sales conversions.
179. SmartCrawl by WPmudev: By and large, automated site crawls, scans and reports improves your WordPress SEO by leaps and bounds. From full schema support, auto sitemap updates and meta descriptions customizations, you will be all set to improve your on Page SEO.
180. Redirection: It’s important to realize, that any of your posts or webpages that have been moved to a new url, needs a redirect. The Redirection plugin helps you manage all 301 and 404 pages from within your dashboard.
181. Advanced SEO: Another key point, is that we need to help search engines understand our webpages. By all means, WordLift organizes your content through data, and helps to boost your overall SEO. Most importantly, SEO makes the internet world go round, so be sure to have your web designer tools kitted out with WordLift.
182. AMP Plugin for WordPress: Quite honestly, an important aspect of SEO is fast loading webpages for mobile. You can now bring the power of AMP ( Accelerated Mobile Pages ) to your WordPress website. Boost your overall SEO with this AMP Plugin. To explain, frequently we provide SEO services in Cape Town for local Clients, and most niches are saturated. But, what separates them is the power of AMP in their websites. Speed is everything nowadays.
WordPress Plugins and Tools to create Evergreen Content
183. Copyscape: Worth mentioning, this is not a plugin, but a helpful web interface. Thankfully, you can search for copies of your content on the web. Additionally, you can check if your new content is original and fresh.
184. Curation Suite: Truly, content is the cornerstone of every website. However, curating content is one of the fun things to do with content in your niche. Furthermore, Curation Content Suite helps you curate from reliable and trusted sources and gives you a creation score. All done from with your WordPress dashboard. This plugin is great for so many niche industries.
185. Video Content: In essence, video is a powerful content option as some site Visitors like quick and easy. Thankfully, you can use the WordPress plugin called EmbedPlus. Significantly, you have access to present your playlists, channels, premiers, galleries and live stream video.
186. My Curator: Notably, content curation is a good way to generate content quickly. Great for round up type posts and pages. For example, with My Curator with one click you can curate the article into your WordPress Editor with an excerpt, image and attribution ready to go.
187. Aesop Story Engine: For on thing, as content creators, we are always searching for new and fresh ways to present content to our Visitors. Aesop Story Engine give you thirteen fresh options to present your content to your audience in all WordPress themes.
188. Post on the Go: Another key point, as web designers time is valuable, and content is valuable. Therefore, with WordPress mobile for IOS and Android you can post and work on the go. Furthermore, you can monitor your comments and so much more with WordPress mobile.
189. Simplenote: Surprisingly, this Automattic plugin is so simple yet so effective. Another key point, Automattic is known for developing legendary web designer tools. To explain the tool, while you are surfing the net or reading your favourite blog, you can make notes on any of your devices, while staying in sync.
190. Read Time: Although, this WP Time to Read plugin does not help you to create content, it does give your site Visitors an indication of how long your post is. Nowadays, Folks are like decent, short form content pieces, although long form content has its place.
191. Visual Storytelling: Markedly, Google Web Stories for WordPress is readily available to help you present your content in a fresh new way. Moreover, access fantastic templates and get going with this amazing plugin and get ranked in search in a new way.
192. Content Collaboration: Expressly, content generation is vitally important for any website. Therefore, with Edit Flow you can collaborate with your team as you plot and plan your content strategies.
193. Make SEO Content that Google Loves: With attention to your content strategies, Growth Bar SEO helps you get billions of keywords and backlinks. Moreover, Growth Bar helps you churn out content that search engines love. Growth Bar SEO should be part of your WordPress web designer tools kit.
194. Get your Content Out: As an illustration, you can personalize your outreach emails and identify the best prospects with Outreach Plus. Further to this, you can close on opportunities by having your content featured on guest blogs.
Need to build great content for your website?
Reach new Customers by using this plan to build out your power page content for your website >>
195. Table Press: Alongside presenting your content in a conventional manner, now you can present your data and information in a table format. Table Press is definitely among the web designer tools that makes the process easy and straightforward.
196. Make SEO Content that Google Loves: With attention to your content strategies, Growth Bar SEO helps you get billions of keywords and backlinks. Moreover, Growth Bar helps you churn out content that search engines love. Indeed, for Web Developers, Growth Bar makes life easy since manual keyword research is time consuming.
197. Grow your Audience: All things considered, aside from WordPress, you can use Ghost to grow your audience. Moreover, you can generate an income through offering your amazing helpful content as a subscription based product. Choose from templates, newsletters and so much more.
198. YARPP: It’s important to realize, that site Visitors are looking for helpful and refreshing content. To point out, with Yet-Another-Related-Post-Plugin (YARPP) you can serve up all your related and recommended content to your site Visitors. Present relevant and trending content on your site, and thereby increase time on site.
199. Grammarly: Without hesitation, Grammarly formed part of our web designer tools when we considered an option for checking content. As stated on the website, bold, clear and mistake free writing giving your Reader or site Visitor a non cringe worthy experience. Write like a professional.
200. Yoast Duplicate Post: To demonstrate, if you’ve ever wanted to quickly copy a post or page, then Yoast Duplicate Post can help you immensely. Instead of redesigning or recreating the post or page, why not duplicate it, and make the changed you wish to make. Make sure that you have this amazing WordPress plugin in your web designer tools kit. For example, this plugin comes in handy after you hire a WordPress website designer, as you can duplicate some of the content layouts.
Ultimately, we hope you can get started with this list of web and plugin tools.
In summary, the basic WordPress Web Designer tools includes the following:
- Graphic design tools
- The Best Visualization Web Designer Tools
- Royalty Free Images for Web Designers
- Royalty Free Video for WordPress Website Designers
- Free Explainer Animated Video Software Tools for Web Designers
- eBook Tools for WordPress Website Developers
- Best Social Media Plugins and Tools for WordPress Designers
- The Most Helpful WordPress Plugins and Tools to use while Building your new Website
- WordPress SEO Tools to use while Designing a new Website
- WordPress Plugins and Tools to help your Create Evergreen SEO Content
Which WordPress web designer tools have you been using?